Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Retreat offers services along the entire spectrum of addiction treatment.
Our PHP offers enhanced structure and additional therapy to individuals
in need of daily treatment while still residing at home or in a Sober
Living environment. This day treatment program is offered as a transition
from inpatient treatment, to offer sober structure and healthy peer support.
We also offer our patients dedicated time with a member of our Outreach
Team. Our dedicated staff works with patients on everything from securing
housing and employment to finding quality community resources.
Our PHP provides:
- Case management
- Psychoeducational groups that offer cognitive and dialectical behavior therapy
- Holistic / experiential therapy
- Opportunities to develop therapeutic tools and skills
- The availability of specialty group sessions (for people from specific
groups and walks of life)
- A high therapist-to-patient ratio
- Medication evaluations and management
- Daily meals and transportation
Take the first step now in creating your new drug or alcohol-free life —
call us at (717) 859-8000.