Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Addiction Rehabilitation for Patients Throughout Pennsylvania & the U.S.
Our Continuum of Care includes Intensive Outpatient (IOP) and Traditional
Outpatient (OP) as well as additional individual and family sessions.
We also offer comprehensive drug and alcohol evaluations by appointment.
Studies show that patients who participate in outpatient treatment programs
for 6 to 12 months have higher rates of success in maintaining sobriety
and are more likely to continue to be successful in their long-term recovery.
We offer an intensive outpatient (IOP) program that is designed to provide
comprehensive support for patients as they go through the various stages
of the addiction recovery process.
Our IOP program provides the following:
- Gradual treatment that uses a step-down system
- Consistent support using a team-oriented structure
- A small group setting that provides a safe place for relationship building
- Planning for aftercare and post-treatment support services
- Holistic and experiential treatment dynamics, such as art therapy and music therapy
- Daily transportation and meals
Each of our outpatient therapists at Retreat at Lancaster County is either
a licensed psychologist, a licensed counselor, or a master’s level
clinician. Once a patient completes our IOP program, we continue to check
in with patients and ensure no additional support is needed. Our goal
at Retreat at Lancaster County is to help each patient maintain life-long
sobriety. We treat patients throughout the United States, including those
in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, West Virginia,
and Washington D.C.
Call us now (717) 859-8000
to schedule your drug or alcohol evaluation.