Addiction Quiz-Am I Addicted? How Do I Know?
How can I know for sure if I'm suffering from drug addiction? Drug addiction is a widespread disease, one that affects millions of Americans per year. And it's definitely something to take seriously - drug addiction has been linked to not only severe health problems, but also to an increased risk for overdose and death. So if you think there's a possibility you might be addicted it's definitely not something to shrug off. After all, addiction can happen to anyone. Addiction can even happen in the case of regular treatment, as with prescription painkillers such as Percocet, Vicodin, and OxyContin. But if you have doubts about whether you are experiencing drug addiction, take our addiction quiz and see what score you get. Click here to learn more about how addiction impacts your community in addition to yourself.
The Addiction Quiz
All questions are yes/no questions. Mark down the number of yes answers.
• Do you ever take drugs outside of a doctor's orders?
• Have you ever taken prescription drugs beyond the prescription?
• Do you ever take more than one drug at a time?
• Do you ever feel like you can't make it through the week without using drugs?
• Do you find yourself having trouble stopping drug usage?
• Does drug usage ever call you guilt or shame?
• Are people concerned about your drug use?
• Has your performance at work been declining?
• Have you ever gotten in a fight when using drugs?
• Have you ever done anything illegal or unethical in order to score drugs?
• Does drug usage ever cause you medical problems?
What Do the Results Mean?
If you've answered yes to more than a couple of these questions, there's a very good chance that you're suffering from drug addiction. Drug addiction is a disease that can ruin any part of your life. Click here to learn more about drug rehab.
What Can I Do to Fight Against Addiction?
Where can I go to get help if I find out that I am addicted to drugs? The right place for you to go for help with drug addiction is at a high-quality drug rehab center. At Retreat at Lancaster County, we offer you the highest quality in drug addiction treatment to help you overcome your substance abuse problem. For Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut, Retreat at Lancaster County offers you the best choice for drug addiction treatment and rehab that fits your needs. Click here to learn more about how we can help you begin your new life today.